11/04/2014

Very intimate diaries  6

The important thing is not to take it personally.


(Another Day)

The Salle au miroir (therapy); I can’t wait to see what it’ll play out...



I thought I was patient, but in reality I have an impatient nature.



I am constantly or very often barking up the wrong tree. I'm out of touch with my reality.



As long as I shall sprinkle fear in everything I do, nothing progresses.



It's so taking to be angry.



I have a throbbing headache with all these upheavals.



(Another Day)

I'm glad to finally focus on myself.



I remain extremely fragile at the slightest shock/event, big or small, that happens to me.



I want to live large.



It’s sometimes so painful inside me that I can’t appreciate the fact that I’m alive and in good physical health.



(Another Day)

When I can, I eliminate “obsessive reflexes” that I meet along the way.



I understood something not long ago: a lot of things that I built in my life were with fear, rage, anger and frustration. Result: that led my "successes" to be tinted depth of all these feelings. No wonder they didn’t "stick" in my life, they were ephemeral. A kind of Teflon effect.

I think that Teflon effect comes from the fact that I don’t often built with what I am deeply and intimately; I build on constant compromise without listening to my intuition.








No comments:

Post a Comment