11/19/2014

This n’ that  7

Go directly from the soul’s wound to art...



The fear I have is future failures because they’ll surely be.
So??



I don’t want my life’s tools become "plasters on a wooden leg."



I dream of having an epiphany.



If I could see my future, I think I would stop living.



My feelings are often sawtooth: I like it, then I don’t like it, then I like it, then I don’t like it, etc.



There’s gesture and "non-gesture".



I can be very superficial sometimes.



Part of me believes that to be alive and well... I have to feel discomfort.



I "bought" a way of living and doing which doesn’t belong to me.



To love deeply one’s work is a reward every day.



I'm obsessed with my craving to create.
Im obsessed with my craving for freedom.
I'm obsessed with my craving for truth.





No comments:

Post a Comment