11/21/2014

From my yellow notebook  6

I regularly oppose my faith in life with my reason for living.



I need to explore the unknown...



I have long sought permission to live.



My self-deprecation is one of my life’s tools that relieved me most from anxious thoughts.



I can have a remarkable composure in "catastrophic" situations.



To have financial, social and spiritual abundance: what a great idea!!



I want to do a treasure hunt of sources where to quench my thirst.



If I keep doing what I've always done, I'll get what I always got.



I think I am here to learn; so everything else doesn’t belong to me.



My life is a series of zigzags I constantly have to readjust.



Confront my fears allows me to move from a position of suffering to a position of power.



I need to quench my insatiable thirst for knowledge, pleasures, sharing and creation.







No comments:

Post a Comment