11/06/2014

From my yellow notebook  5

I'm confused, I'm dizzy, because I learn to operate differently.



My daily repressed anger; learn to "get it out" ... daily!



Polluted thinking; if I'm not 100% sure to have what I want, I tell myself that it's not worth the effort.



When I want to do something, drop the "pressure of perfection."



The desire to act, the pleasure to act and the pride to act, that's already in me.



Doing it for the sake of doing it.



I sometimes need to pressure me ... to fight the pressure!



Being happy with the success of others could indirectly increase my inner well-being.



When I think of the result right away, I block my momentum in everything I do.



Everything I’m searching is already in me; I just have to make a little more room for them.



Often instead of doing what I really want to do, I spend three tons and a half of energy into anything else.



Some "I don’t care" are often well placed!






No comments:

Post a Comment