10/16/2014

Very intimate diaries  4


I am amazed at how I'm comfortable with people. I can be so smart, so resourceful. But as soon as I’m alone, it’s the "anti-nomy." Total paralysis. It's pretty amazing


As long as there won’t be a total and ultimate trigger; it will always be a vicious killing repetitive exhausting circle.


Sometimes my life seems long and boring.


I wish I could love me, love my life...


I know that’s the love of mom and dad that I wanted and that I seek compensation for years.


I don’t understand how can I be so dark and yet have so much hope inside...
It’s obvious that it helps me to live.



(Another Day

I reacted quite strongly to the drawings I do in art-therapy. (I see myself as disabled, bruised, defeated and immature)


I almost always let others decide for me.


It seems that I need to receive affection to give me a boost from the bottom of the depressive pool where I am to finally break my drowning.




(In transcribing these lines, I realize how important it is for me to look frankly at my negative side. It’s part of my life. I don’t have to reject it but to accept it. I can help myself to live, learn something from it.  Accept it can give me more strength and much less fear.)







No comments:

Post a Comment