10/21/2014

Narrative 7:

Breakfast:
 
When I was young, Dad woke us up to go to school shortly before leaving for work. I finally got up ... after his fourth visit to my room! I dressed flabbily and I went stomping to the kitchen table to sit down.

There waiting for me was a cup with a base of cocoa, sugar and Carnation milk which dad prepared. As soon as my buttocks touched the chair, dad poured hot water into my mug and voilà my morning hot chocolate was ready!!
 
I then took a toast very soft and dripping with butter on the stack on the plate before me. My delight was to dip my toast in cocoa before taking a bite.
 
Just to describe that breakfast makes me want to make me one on the spot


I have long tried subsequently to make me a cocoa and toast breakfast from “Dad’s recipe” to no avail...







No comments:

Post a Comment