10/07/2014

Lights  Scrapbook

In life, there’re no failures; as long as I draw lessons from the events, I succeeded.


I'm not depressed; I’m sometimes in a quiet period before the action, I am in transition.

I'm not lost; I'm sometimes in a research period.

I have not failed: things are sometimes postponed.


Friends are angels who put us back on our feet when our wings have forgotten how to fly anymore.


To believe in something and not living it, it's dishonest. -Gandhi-


These are the choices I make that affect my life, not the circumstances. 


I think my potential, and my learning are unlimited.


I can at any time change the course of my life by taking a decision.


I don’t have to know exactly what I want to do when I do an action.


That's when I fill my life with tools that I live my true life.


I am a source of change. I have this tremendous power to change by myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment