10/14/2014

From my yellow notebook 4

Lack of love causes insecurity which increases the need for love which increases insecurity, etc.


The bottomless well: Lack of love. Rage. Lack of love. Rage. Lack of love. Rage...
Stops filling the well!


Spiritual Alchemy: transform my weaknesses into strength.


I created my fears and faults; I’m their father and them my son. Their strength comes from their creator, me. This is my strength, I therefore control them...


The rage I feel I can turn it, sublimate it by making a "transplant"; use that feeling to serve an idea a goal, and make it a formidable force to stimulate me. Build rather than destroy.


To create time for contemplation, however small they may be, throughout my day…


I hear you, I expect you...







No comments:

Post a Comment