1/02/2015

Very intimate diaries  8

Sometimes in the morning I'm dreaming and when I wake up I'm still in my dream as if my brain thought it was part of reality and when I return to reality, I’m often very depressed because of the reality check.




I noticed that when I’m less physically active ... I become more tired.




When I’m told that I have a lot of "presence" it’s generally when I feel the most fragile.




I tried the thing with the elastic at the wrist; it seems to have some effect. But in the long run my wrist gets very reddish!




I’m again and again obsessed with the thought, “What will soon happen to me?”




Writing, eating, drinking, making love, laughing are in pleasure’s world my top 5.




When I’m writing, my sentences on the lines of my notebook remind me of those little paths that I created in the sand with my toy trucks.




Slowly, in my head, I’m going from total monologue to genuine dialogue.







No comments:

Post a Comment