1/21/2015

From my yellow notebook  10

I have a “traveling bubble” to create.




I deserve something good happens in my life.




When I let fear going up, without resisting, tension in me fall down.




Knowing. Being able. Wanting.




While I know that some activities I do are futile and useless, I love doing them and they make me feel very, very good!




The successes of others can be very rewarding for me.




In most projects / activities / work I do as soon as I start thinking about result I paralyzes.




I am a connoisseur in "Doing everything ... except what I have to do! »




Faith and Abandonment vs Reason and Destiny.




I often have the feeling that my brain is built as if there were, superimposed, a multitude of disturbing thoughts that I have to tear away one after the other, year after year, to be better and better.








No comments:

Post a Comment