12/03/2014

Very intimate diaries  7

Sometimes to write asks me no particular effort; everything flows, regardless of the quality and quantity.



When I'm happy I reward myself by eating comfort food.
When Im not happy, I let steam off by eating comfort food.
What’s a vicious circle yet...?



I don’t flipping care about so many things!



My new obsessive ideas are often old obsessive ideas with new makeup, new clothes and a new hairdo.



I decided that luck existed. Bonne chance!



My initialsense of urgency” has been gradually transformed into despair.



I’m endowed with strength, power and an iron discipline that allows me to build... and destroy.



I guess I have the friends I deserve.



I need to unravel my negative patterns stitch by stitch before being able to start thinking knitting it back positive.



I try to stuff myself with my life’s tools on and on.



Many of my negative life routines were positive at first.



I’ve been questing for so long that I don’t know what I’m looking for anymore.




I am and I already have all I want without knowing it, without seeing it.







No comments:

Post a Comment