12/05/2014

From my yellow notebook  7

My perfectionism = Paralysis



I have a great intolerance for any errorsMine!



I have a very high fear of ridicule (big ego?).



God that’s maybe to recognize itself in others...



I am the Great Wizard; I can conjure up magical thinking over and over and over...



I am a student at the University of Life.



To be able to go from a state of suffering to a state of power.



Being patient that’s knowing that it will happen.



Allow time… to Time.



All right, I tried and it wasn’t through there.
Now, where should I go?



As soon as I have what I desired, I quickly feel emptiness.



What I like is the "desire to have".



I have inner screams asking to get out.



I have an innate sense of adaptation.



I need to change angle by which I see things, only a few degrees.



I have many rigid and inflexible beliefs.



I look for the perfect action for the perfect reaction.







No comments:

Post a Comment