12/18/2014

From my yellow notebook  8


Would I use
the word "too" too often ...?




To receive criticism has long been for me as if I was attacked by a predator.




When I address to people, I sometimes have a guilty tone.




When I’m going to be ready to take another step, I will. Meanwhile, I observe and learn.




In big periods of stress instead of accelerating I slowed my pace to get a larger inner calm.




To receive criticism can trigger in me a painful inner fire; to learn little by little to become a firefighter.




Anchoring from within; accept that life is a perpetual change.




Each risk I take enlarges my protective bubble.




To receive criticism is sometimes an opportunity to change and improve myself.




I often have this urge to push myself to the limit.




Be able to manage to transform received negative gestures in experienced positive gestures.




When I'm frustrated, I lose a lot of energy.




My negative emotions are part of my life.




There’s in my life “mysteries” I’ll never be able to explain ...




Be able to manage to use the energy of my negative emotions to propel me forward.




To learn to be better, not to be perfect.






No comments:

Post a Comment