9/03/2014

Narrative 5


Popsicles :

Boy, did I loved Popsicles! Orange, banana. My preferred were the orange one. From time to time, I also ate the banana one, because their tastes were very different.

I also tested and tasted new colors like when the blue ones appeared. What flavor were they? No idea!  But I wanted even so to test them!

I also tried those with three colors, but I don’t know why the three flavors eventually rose up to my throat!

Later, I tried some Mr. Freeze and others of the same kind. But nothing beats a good very cold orange Popsicle, on a great hot summer day and eating it while rolling on my bike, one hand on the handlebar, wind in my hair, orange droplets on my chin and my eyes sparkling in ecstasy: I discovered the freedom to live …






No comments:

Post a Comment