9/10/2014

My favorite seasons


I believe that my favorite season is winter. But, at the same time, I like very much summer.


I like winter because of the strong urge, I have to say thanks to life.


I like summer for the sensation of freedom it gets me in.


I like winter because of the soul-searching it brings me to do.


I like summer when nothing seems to be impossible.


I like winter for the holiday season.


I like summer because it inspires me to explore, to go farther and to travel endlessly.


I like winter for the snow that’s so white in the countryside.


I like summer, because it gives me a strong urge to know people and to taste the joy to burst, to commune with nature.


I like winter for the comfort, the warm and the sensation of security which it gives me when I’m in my room contemplating the wintry landscape through my window...






No comments:

Post a Comment