2/05/2015

Lights  Scrapbook  8

Life stops when the fear of the unknown is stronger than momentum.
- Hafid Aggoune



Many of our fears are the thickness of a tissue and one single brave step would be enough to cross them.
- Brendan Francis Behan



Where is God? God is in reality.
- JL



It isn’t necessary to know where we are going; it’s necessary to have a vision.
- Robert Lepage –



Between black and white, there are millions of nuances of gray.
- JL



Life is like a bicycle; we must move forward not to lose balance.
- Albert Einstein



Saying "I don’t know", I humbly open myself to apprenticeship.
- JL



It’s only when the sky is dark enough that we can see the stars.
- Martin Luther King Jr.



The only way to "cure" my past is to change my perception of it in the present time.
- JL



This is not time which passes; it’s we who pass.
- Unknown –



The woes are "sprints"; happiness a marathon.
- JL



Outside, beyond what’s right and wrong, there’s a huge field; we will meet there...
- Mawlana Jalal ad-Din Romi



My shit experiences always become fertilizer to grow my dreams.
- JL



Wisdom is to have dreams big enough not to lose them of sight when we’re chasing them.
- Oscar Wilde



I take advantage of the night to delight me...
- JL






No comments:

Post a Comment